- Canadian Tax Resource Blog - http://blog.taxresource.ca -

What Investments Can I Hold in My RRSP, RRIF, TFSA or RESP?

Investments than can be held in an RRSP, RRIF, TFSA or RESP are called qualified investments. A qualified investment includes the following:

For more information, see the CRA’s discussion of qualified investments or speak with your financial advisor.

Foreign Content Limit

Note that for 2005 and later there are no foreign content limits on RRSP’s.