If you have been following this and other blogs, you may be aware that a devastating earthquake hit the island of Haiti this week. Please help those in dire need by making a charitable donation to a charity in your country today.
I have been running The Canadian Tax Resource Blog since January 2008 and have only come across a few tax blogs. Since joining Twitter this year, I’ve discovered a number of tax bloggers out there. Here are just a few of some I’ve begun following.
- The Tax Issue – Rollover of RRSP’s and RRIF’s At Death – Don’t Take It for Granted
- Don’t Mess With Taxes  – Letting the estate tax R.I.P?
- Tax law Prof  – 46%-60% of Law School Class of 2013 Will Graduate With $120k Debt
- Tax Girl  – Feds Target tax Preparer Who Filed $93 Million in Fraudulent Refunds
- Death and Taxes – 5 Things You need To Know About The Estate Tax in 2010: #5 (2011 and beyond)
Here is a list of some of what I’ve been reading this week.
Canadian Personal Finance Blogs
- The Canadian Finance Blog  – How To protect Your Online Banking Info
- Million Dollar Journey  – My Financial Goals for 2010
- The Financial Blogger  – What Will Happen With Canadian Mortgage Rates in 2010?
- Canadian Capitalist  – Opening a US Dollar Self-Directed RSP with Qtrade
- Big Cajun Man  – De-Cluttering Never Bad Even Financially
- Quest For Four Pillars – Interest Effect on Housing Prices
- Canadian Dream: Free at 45  – Blog Archives » TFSA – Part I: Misconceptions
- Thicken My Wallet  – Effective negotiating tactics: stop talking!
U.S. Personal Finance Blogs
- PT Money  – Tax Preparation Checklist
- Bible Money Matters  – 50 Personal Finance Bloggers To Watch In 2010
- Get Rich Slowly – What The New Credit Card laws mean To You
- GenerationX Finance  – Quick Dining Solutions for the Family On the Go
- No Debt Plan  – The Risks of Living with a Financial Enemy
- The Digerati Life  – Get A Financial Education in Your Twenties
- Bargaineering  – Avoid Email Bankruptcy with Inbox 0.5
- Frugal Dad  – Divorced Woman’s Husband is Broke – Now What?
One final site you should consider in Basically Money . A question and answer site on … wait for it … money.
Have a great weekend!