Each week, I share articles and stories from other blogs and websites I’ve come across.
The most popular articles and commenter’s are also be mentioned. I encourage you to take a look at these articles and visit their sites.
If you have an idea for an article on CTR or would like me to cover a specific topic, please let me know by sending me your thoughts through my contact page.
- Money Sense Magazine debunks the myth of the tax refund in No More Free Loans To The Tax Man.
- Thicken My Wallet warns you about what your home insurance does not cover.
- Jim Yih asks if Canadians are ignorant about taxes.
- Michael James has a message for investors who think they pay no fees when they buy mutual funds.
- Hull & Hull ask what your true wealth number is.
- Boomer & Echo show you how to choose your retirement date.
- Canadian Finance Blog tells you about 10 things to know about tax planning.
- Canadian Dream: Free At 45 writes about his retirement plan in Calculating and Calculating.
- Big Cajun Man suggests that bonds are not a safe haven right now.
Top 5 Articles From last Week
- How Shareholder Loans Affect Your Income Tax
- Cash Out Your RRSP And Pay Down Debt?
- Studio Tax – Electronic Tax Return at the Right Price
- Canada Will Give You Free Money!
- When Are Your Tax Returns Due?
Special thanks to those of you who contributed to the discussions at CTR.
- Kevin Ross
- Diana L
Have A Great Weekend