This week marks the anniversary of the failure of Lehman Brothers and the start of the global economic crisis. Surprisingly, few articles were published on the topic.
However, there were a lot of great articles posted on the blogs I regularly read.
- The Canadian Finance Blog took a look at Individual Pension Plans (IPP’s) – What Is An Individual Pension Plan (IPP)? 
- Hull & Hull, LLP prepared a Podcast on Disabled beneficiaries.
- PT Money asks – How Does Your Spouse help Financially? 
- Gail Vaz-Oxlade prepared a four part series on personal finances and relationships.
- Financial Highway – Gold – Bad Investment: 3 Reasons why I don’t buy Bullion 
- Four Pillars – Beginning Investments Strategies to Avoid.
- Jonathan Chevreau (Wealthy Boomer) write about the battle Questrade is having over mutual fund trailer fees.
- Big Cajun Man writes an interesting article comparing bank fees to interest charges .
- Million Dollar Journey is setting up a corporation and compares small business bank accounts .
- The Financial Blogger addresses the question: Should I rent or own? 
- Thicken My Wallet asks what you have learned in the past year .
- Get Rich Slowly asks readers – How Much Should You Save For Retirement?
Jonathan also wrote two articles in the National Post that bear mention:
- You need a 100% gain to erase a 50% loss
- When to sue your financial advisor
Special Stock Option Series
I will be posting a three part series on stock options beginning Monday. Don’t miss it!