I haven’t published a weekly links since before the Christmas break. It’s good to be back blogging about my favourite topics and answering reader questions.
Here are some articles I found interesting this past week:
- Financial Highway  – 5 Tips For Effective Goal Setting
- Million Dollar Journey  – 2009 Financial Goals Evaluation
- Canadian Finance Blog  – What’s Yours Is Mine: Consolidating Your Debts After Marriage
- The Financial Blogger  – 2009 Best Stock Picks Contest
- WhereDoesAllMyMoneyGo  – Personal Finance Bloggers’ Stock Picking Contest 2010
- PT Money  – Should Companies Teach Their Employees the Basics of Personal Finance?
- Bible Money Matters  – Get Organized For Filing Your Taxes
- Ger Rich Slowly – Are Americans Ready to Ditch the Dollar Bill? ( We would link to the site but for whatever reason they don’t want us to!)
- GenerationX Finance – Do I Need an Accountant or CPA? Knowing When to Outsource Your Taxes
Have a great weekend.