UFile announced that it is offering Free Friday on February 26th, 2009. If you are age 60 or over, you have the opportunity to prepare and file your income tax return online and for free.
How To Take Advantage of The Offer
- Go to www.ufile.ca and accept the offer on February 26th.
- Complete your tax return at any point after this date using UFile’s QuikClik interview that guides you through entering your tax information.
- UFile’s MaxBack Refund Analyzer reviews all of your information and optimizes to ensure the best refund possible.
- File online using NETFILE or print whenever ready.
- There are no restrictions on having a complex return or income level
You can also take advantage of UFile’s Pension Income Splitting optimization that eliminates guesswork by splitting pension income with a spouse or common-law partner.
UFile also includes a Home Renovation Tax Credit optimization tool that will divide the credits to best fit each tax scenario.
UFile will foot the bill in the unlikely case a customer incurs any interest or penalties based on the software’s incorrect calculations.
Not over 60 Years Or Missed The Date?
UFile has graciously provided a number of vouchers for free copies UFile (a $24.95 value). To enter this contest, simply e-mail me at feedback “at” taxresource.ca and with “UFile Contest” in the subject line. It’s first come first serve!
Oh yes. Please subscribe to Canadian Tax Resource to get free updates!