Rates & Tools
Welcome to the tax calculators and rates. You will find current and past personal and corporate income tax rates, personal tax credits, marginal tax rates and taxes payable by province.
You will also find links to common payroll taxes such as Canada Pension Plan and Employment Insurance as well as health premiums for Alberta, British Columbia, and Ontario. In addition, there is a table of probate taxes by province.
Income Tax Calculators
Know when to file your taxes with the income tax deadline calendar.
Calculate your combined federal and provincial tax in each province.
- 2012 Personal Tax Calculator
- Canada Payroll Tax Calculator
- Take Home Pay Estimator
- Marginal Tax Estimator
RRSP Savings Calculator
Calculate how much tax you save by contributing to an RRSP
- 2010 RRSP Savings Calculator
- Federal Income Tax Rates
- Canada Pension Plan (CPP) Contribution Rates
- Employment Insurance (EI) Rates
- Provincial Health Premiums
- Prescribed Interest Rates
- Prepscribed Interest Rates For Leasing
- CRA Currency Exchange Rates
- Federal & Provincial Tax Rates For Canadian Controlled Private Corporations (CCPC)
- Annual RRSP Dollar Limit and Money Purchase Limit from 1992
- Automobile Rates & Limits Tables
- Canada Pension Plan (CPP) Payment Rates
- Old Age Security (OAS), GIS and Allowance Payment Rates
- GST/HST Rates