Let me introduce a new site called Savings Chronicle. The author of the blog is Kent Moore who hails from Cape Breton Island and writes about savings and investing. Take a look at Kent’s blog and consider subscribing!
Here is a summary of some of the things I have been reading in the last week:
- Dawn Journal – Do RRSPs offer Creditor Protection In Case Of Bankruptcy?
- The Canadian Finance Blog – Insurance You CAN NOT Do Without
- Toronto Estate Law Blog – Power of Attorney – Part 1 – Hull On Estates and Succession planning #182
- Gail Vaz Oxlade – This and That Wacky Partner Edition
- Canadian Financial DIY – Scam and Investor Fraud Alerts
- Financial Highway – Investing and Money Rules of Thumb
- Million Dollar Journey – Federal Politician Salaries – Higher Than You Think
- The Financial Blogger – Spending Money With Before Tax income
- Big Cajun Man – The Bank Ate My Bill Payment
- Thicken My Wallet – How Much Do I Pay My Executor?
- WhereDoesAllMyMoneyGo – Secret Children
If you have a question or want to suggest an article to Canadian Tax Resource, please contact me.