Welcome to Canadian Tax Resource. Every week, I publish list personal finance and tax related articles from other sites that I found particularly interesting. Take the opportunity to visit some of these sites and see what they have to offer.
- Generation X Finance – Asset Allocation is Important But There Are More Important Things To Consider When Investing.
- The Wealthy Boomer – QuickBooks 2010 will have a social media component.
- The Financial Blogger – Top 20 Canadian Dividend Stocks.
- Gail Vaz Oxlade – Put Up or Shut Up.
- Financial Highway – Should I Invest or Pay Down Debt – How To Decide.
- The Canadian Finance Blog – How To use Spousal RRSPs To Split income.
- Hull & Hull, LLP – Future Changes To U.S. Estate Tax.
- Canadian Financial DIY – Bad Stuff: Harmonized Sales Tax and Sprott Clampdown On Questrade Trailer Fee Rebate.
- Million Dollar Journey – Making Tax Instalment Payments.
- Thicken My Wallet – Tips in Picking The Right Executor and Guardian.
- Canadian Capitalist – Ontario Versus The Mutual Fund Industry.
Here is a list of the top 5 sites that have referred visitors to Canadian tax Resource:
- The Canadian Finance Blog
- Million Dollar Journey
- Canadian Financial DIY
- Canadian Personal Finance
- Financial Highway