It’s been a very busy summer! The Canadian Tax Resource Blog has seen an ever increasing number of visitor, particularly after the TFSA penalty fiasco!
I’ve also been working on developing the strategy and business plan for my consulting practice. So far, I have identified my customer base and have determined there is a demand for my services (Statistics Canada and Industry Canada are very good sources of information!).
Here is a list of consulting services I will deliver:
- Incorporation Services – I can help evaluate whether you need a corporation and discuss the advantages and disadvantages. I can also create your corporation for you and help you roll assets into your corporation.
- Start-Up Assistance – This involves name registrations, business licenses search and registration, create the bookkeeping systems, or simply provide information and help as required.
- Business Plans & Business Planning – With over 18 years of experience in business and finance, I have created and help create strategic plans, operational plans, and marketing plans. I can either evaluate a clients business plans or help the create one.
- Performance Measurement – Many businesses large and small need some form of help to identify what to measure and how often. Typically, profit is the key metric, but in reality it can only tell you how you did … it is not predictive!
- Business Evaluation – What are the key risks facing your business right now and how can you manage them? Business evaluation looks at the internal and external factors affecting your business or industry and looks for way to come out on top.
- Exit Strategies – Many people are looking to retire from their business but are not sure if they should sell it, save it, give it to their family, or where to start.
A work process is an important element and one I have put a lot of time and effort into. A work process helps guide my clients and myself through a structured system. At each point in the process we both know where we are.
If you or anyone you know are looking these or similar services, please feel free to contact me to discuss what you need and what I can offer.