One of the unique features of using this medium is the opportunity to share other sites that visitors to the Canadian Tax Resource Blog may find helpful, useful, or al least worth a look. Many blogs share other sites with their readers through their blog roll and by posting Weekly Links to interesting articles from other sites.
This week we updated the CTR blog roll to include a number of new sites. Most of the sites added to the blog roll are well established, Canadian personal finance blogs.
You can always visit my blog roll to see the most current list.
Canadian Personal Finance Blogs
- Canadian Capitalist – An electrical engineer from Ottawa who now blogs for Money Sense Magazine.
- Canadian Finance Blog – Tom Drake is a financial analyst living in Edmonton Alberta who blogs on a variety of personal finance topics.
- Michael James On Money – Michael has blogged since 2007 and offers his own insight into personal finance and money.
- Retire Happy With Jim Yih – Jim is a fee only financial planner based in Alberta and provides some really good financial planning insight.
- Squawk Fox – Based out of British Columbia, Kerry Taylor is a journalist, personal finance writer and author of 397 Ways To Save Money.
- Young And Thrifty – A mid-20’s personal finance writer from Vancouver wants to encourage other Gen Y’ers to save and invest.
Media & News
- Money Sense Magazine – Canada’s premier personal finance magazine.
- Hull & Hull On Estates – Hull & Hull is a Canadian law firm that has blogged about estate planning. Although intended for the Canadian legal community, it is a fascinating read!
Weekly Link Post
Every week, I will also share with you some articles I have come across on the web. My hope is that you find these articles as interesting as I did and take a few minutes to visit the site.